1. Choose a photo, rubber stamped image, pattern paper. This could be the most difficult step!
Secure object (photo, trinket, embellishment) to the bottom of the pendant. If using a glue, let it dry.
2. Find the image you want to frame, and trace around the outside of the pendant. Trim approximately 3/16 inch smaller to allow for the sides of the frame. If you cut the lines that were drawn your image will be too big.
3. Fill with Gel Du Soleil™ to desired level.
Notes: Work in a well ventilated area. Cover work surface. Best to wear gloves. Wash any spills with warm soapy water.
4. Keeping level, place in sun (or JudiKins UV Light) for 10-15 minutes.
Note Do not stare at light.
5. You can add layers if you find any imperfections...like fingerprints (where you tested to see if the Gel du Soleil has cured!).